The 8.5M3 all-in-one concrete pump & mix trailer is a fantastic piece of machine manufacture, for all of your concrete needs. The unique all-in-one concrete and screed pumping truck provides the delivery, mixing and pumping of concrete from a single vehicle. There’s no need for a separate concrete pump.
The 8.5M3 all-in-one concrete pump & mix trailer is a one man operation; the driver and mixer operator is the same person. For construction companies, it’s a dream. Increase your profits by paying less for ESP concrete or foam concrete, and claim better control over your schedule and employee time.
Separate Material Compartments
The mixer carries materials such as sand, cement and coarse aggregates in divided bins mounted on the unit. All bins are top-loaded and the cement bin is a water tight container. Water is also carried on the mixer unit in tanks. For other concrete output requirements or specialty jobs, liquid admixtures such as accelerators, retarders, air entering agents and modified latex are carried in a separate system.
A differentiator for mobile concrete mixers is that materials are mixed on site. The benefits of this cannot be overstated. The mix is fresh and will not be rejected due to lateness on a construction site. Materials are thoroughly mixed in the batch process to ensure high quality concrete in the exact amount needed. Concrete produced by our mobile concrete pump truck meets standards established by EN-206 as well as most local European requirements.
The built in concrete pump is capable of pumping up to 80m depending upon the concrete mixture. A boom crane mounted on the unit enables pumping across various obstacles or into multi-story buildings. The pump operates of its own hydraulic circuit making it independent of the mixer.
- Unique all-in-one concrete and screed pumping truck provides the delivery, mixing and pumping of concrete from a single vehicle – no need for a separate concrete pump.
- One man operation, the driver and mixer operator is the same person!
- Increase profits by paying less for concrete and having better control over your schedule and employee time.
- Expand the type of concrete applications you can offer as part of your business with one mixer unit or do multiple jobs without having to come back to the plant between jobs.
- Eliminate complaints about shortages and overages by mixing fresh on-site in the correct amount.
- Handle short loads, emergencies, late night, or weekend jobs with a concrete mixer that is flexible and can be used for any size job on short notice.
Buy this trailer today for £200,000